Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2009

IN SUPPORT OF ISRAEL

For years I have been an outspoken supporter of Israel and have written letters and been in active demonstrations for Israel, and will never quit supporting Israel. I have received threats because of my articles and voicing out by all sorts of people. I am not Jewish, I am an American citizen with a Greek heritage, and I have the courage to speak up in support for Israel and her people. In fact within my Greek Orthodox Church, I have been ridiculed and even scolded by my former priest because of this love and support of Israel. "I DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS"!

I am amazed at what is going on right now with President Obama, as he is slapping Israel, our only true friend, right in the face. President Obama must and should stand firm side by side with Israel as she protects herself from the onslaught of the Muslim savages that want nothing else but total death to anyone who is Jewish, and when Israel stands up for her right to defend herself and her people, condemnation is placed upon her. WHY?

Do Israelis strap themselves with belt bombs and go and kill innocent children on school buses or movie theaters? NO!!! But Muslim savages with no regard for human life thrive on doing just that. They salivate and foam at the mouth for the chance to strap themselves up with bombs and blow themselves up while killing innocent women and children, all because they believe the Koran approves this. How brainwashed can a group of people be?

No comments:

Post a Comment