Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WAYNE COUNTY PA DISTRICT JUSTICE

Below is a letter I send to Mr. Bennett, who is running for District Justice in Wayne County, PA, and I do admit that Mr. Bennett is a good man, and has his beliefs, I personally thing those beliefs will not be good for being on the bench.

Mr. Bennett,

You are a good man, and meeting you a few times I can feel that, but your views on how to handle offenders bothers me. It seems that you will lean towards the offenders, rather the victims, and although a noble gesture in giving people a chance, what about the victims that had no chance, whether it be theft, or even murder? Should they not be number one priority?

I never get involved with local politics, sometimes with State issues, NY, NJ, PA, but I focus on national and international issues, to the point during the Bush terms I was very active with his campaigns, so what I am saying is that with this local election I will get involved and I will try to make people aware of what and who should be the next Judge for Wayne County

No comments:

Post a Comment