Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fighting the New World Order

http://www.youtube.com/user/aenfroy87

People wake up!!!! I, along with a handful of people, have been voicing concerns about what is happening to our freedoms as the political elite, both Democrats and Republicans, are slowly passing bills behind our backs, and even if front of our eyes, that are taking our freedoms away.

I have been targeted before, but now as I am about to embark on a huge campaign of awareness, along with others who care about our nation, "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," and care about "LIBERTY, JUSTICE and the PURSUIT of HAPPINESS, I will be labeled and targeted by many elites. These people of the elite club do not want anyone to ruffle their feathers or rain on their parade, and will go to any lengths to stop people like myself who think and speak against them.

No comments:

Post a Comment