Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2009

WHAT WILL THE FUTURE BRING?




When I took this shot of my boys, I did not think anything of it, but when I downloaded it and started to stare at it, a sad feeling overwhelmed, and I was wonder to myself if my boys, just sitting there will have a future? I felt tears coming down my cheeks knowing that the future, not only for my children, but for all children around the world, looks bleak. Hatred, wars, famine, greed, lust fro money and power will bring the downfall of humanity and our children will suffer.

1 comment:

  1. I wrote this back in 2009 and placed it on my blog. Looking at it today, I still have tears of concern, not only for my kids, but the many out there. I pray that i am wrong, but I fear that the best days of America have gone and we are on downward spiral that is out of control.

    ReplyDelete