Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Public Defender alleges DA withheld evidence - Honesdale, PA - Wayne Independent

Public Defender alleges DA withheld evidence - Honesdale, PA - Wayne Independent

Over the last 3 years I have worked with the DAs office on many cases and I can state proudly, that they are professional and thourough, and adhere to the law. As for attorney Scott Bennett, I dealt with him as well and I can state from a personal and professional level, he has no regard for the victims. His belief is that the bad guys should have more rights and that their background, (bad upbringing), should be the focus and not the person or business that has been victimized. When he ran for Distric Judge in Wayne County, I was out the making people aware of this and should he have won the seat, it would have been a bad thing for those who where victims and great for those that committ crimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment