Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

GAS PRICES UP IN ONE DAY


Thia is the gas station by my home on route 739 in Lords Valley, PA, Pike County. The $4.00 a gallon is not that far off and with that in mind one has to wonder what will people do. I for one will pay for gas because I do have to go to work and take the kids to school. Will I cut back n other things in order to save, absolutely. This is not only my choice, but all Americans will have to cut back on things just to save to pay for gas in order to go to work or the main necessities of life. I had to stop my bowling league and a few other things I did for pleasure, and I am sure others in this country will do the same thing and will it cause a ripple in the U.S economy? Most likely, as people only shop for the few necessities and cut back on activities and this will hurt small businesses, such as bowling lanes and small retailers and yes even Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment